Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Memories and a new week

Our Easter was wonderful. I, again, got to bring 12 people into the Catholic Faith. They were all so greatful for their journey and they truly enjoyed themselves during the ceremony. Now I continue to pray that they follow their faith journey and continue to be happy in our Church.

Sunday I crashed. Stephen let me sleep in till 9:30! Go me! I was still so tired that day, but I was able to spend my afternoon and evening with my wonderful friends for Easter Feast. It was great. The kids had a great time, they were wonderfully behaved and they ate really well. Thank God! I appreciated being able to spend my time with people I love and care about for Easter.We even got to watch Jesus Christ Superstar together! That made me happy. :)

And now, we are on to the new task. Prepping for Andrew's first Holy Communion, continuing Stephen's job hunt, and enjoying the last month of school. I hope for great things in the next few weeks and I know something good will happen with Stephen's job hunt. I just ask that you all continue to keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many people are coming into the Church every year. You do such a great job Stacy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzie! I appreciate that. I really enjoy it and I look forward to it every year.

    ReplyDelete