Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

Craftsy lately

So, these days, when I'm the most busy with Easter just around the corner, I've been feeling craftsy. Yesterday I crocheted a purse for my mother. I also tried to sew a panel to a pair of old jeans to make a frilly skirt for Meganne, but I can't figure out how to do it. Luckily I know a wonderful lady who agreed to teach me how after Easter is over. I really want to make the boys some shorts for the summer, but alas I have no pattern. My question is why do I want to start all these projects when I'm super busy? Maybe it's my way of getting away from reality. Who knows. But I've been having fun thinking of all the projects I'm going to start. I love to crochet and sew, I just wish I were better at both. See photo below of the things I've made with crochet.

Oh yeah, and did I mention at these times I'm also very interested in drowning myself in a good book? Reading is such a fun activity, I just wish I could devote more time to doing it. Oh well, one day I can.

The Blue and Brown Purse is the one I made yesterday for my mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment