So I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about the top 10 dumbest toys. This got me thinking about the toys I used to play with as a little girl. I wasn't thinking about the dumbest necessarily, just the ones I like. So, to all of you who are about my age and want a blast from the past, here is a list of toys I remember from the 70's and 80's!
Cabbage Patch Kids
Barbie
Pogs
Rainbow Bright
Strawberry Shortcake
Sit and Spin
Big Wheel
Garbage Pail Kids
GI Joe
Star Wars Figurines
Slinky
Silly Putty
Play Doh
Pound Puppies
Rubiks Cube
The Magic 8 ball
Roller Skates with Metal Wheels
Anyway, I think you get my drift. If you have any you remember that I didn't post, please comment! The list of the 10 dumbest toys ever is on this link http://guyism.com/humor/stupidest-toys-of-all-time.html #1 according to them? Furbys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment