So, I have to change the "feeling" of my blog and move away from the events of the week. Yesterday Stephen showed me a video of a woman who is 119 years old. I'm amazed! This means she was born in 1892! In the video the news caster says she has no ailments, she walks on her own (with only the aid of a walker,) She has outlived her children and lives with her 61 year old Grandson. Can you imagine? Think of all the changes she's seen in her lifetime! She was alive for Titanic's sinking, WWII, Vietnam, Kennedy's assasination, the drug riddled 60s and 70s, The punk 80's and has lived to see not one, but 2 new centuries. Now, I don't know about you, but what would you do with yourselves if you lived to be 119 years old? Would you even want to? I think the latter question opens a new can of worms, so I'd better not go there. Anyway, here's the link, watch and enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsyOtuHmhG8
No comments:
Post a Comment