Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Caved

Alright, in order to better myself as a mom and a person I've decided to start a blog. I'd like to do this for intellectual purposes as well as document my life for my children in this technological world. So, a blog it is. I think for the first I will just introduce myself. 

I am married to a wonderful man and have been for 15 years now. We met in October of 1992 and have been blissfully happy ever since. We have 3 Children; Alexander age 12, Andrew age 7 and Meganne age 5. I am mostly a stay at home mom but I do work part time at our Church Our Lady of Las Vegas. I run the RCIA program there and absolutely love my job. I've been doing that for the past 6 years.


I grew up in Boulder City. I am a spoiled only child who grew up as an Ice Skater. I really miss that. But with that training I was able to experience 2 of the best things I've ever done in my life. I went to Japan to skate in an ice show for 2 months right after I graduated from High School. I also performed in the Para Olympics Opening Ceremonies in 2002 when the Olympics went to Salt Lake. I will never forget those 2 things and wish I had done more performing. Oh well, I'll try not to dwell too much on that. I feel that my skating shaped me as a person. It made me very independant and disciplined in everything I do. It's taught me the importance of keeping my own children busy with extracurricular activities. It gave me a sense of self and place in the world.

Well, I think that's a long enough blog about myself for now. I'm sure past expierences will be themes for future blogs as well as bragging about my kids. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment