A Stay at home Mom's journey through life with her Family, Children, Religion, and random thoughts!
Total Pageviews
Monday, May 23, 2011
Not challenging the Universe
Ok, I know things are supposed to come in 3's but I'm hoping that we will be the exception to the rule. So far, since March, Stephen has been laid off and today he was involved in a car accident that tied up the 95 for about an hour. Luckily he and Alexander, who was with him because he'd just been picked up from school, were not at all injured. Apparently the driver that hit Stephen blew a tire, hit the guard rail and slid across the freeway right into Stephen's passenger side. Stephen saw the whole thing happen and slowed down as much as he could before the guy hit, but alas, he couldn't avoid the collision. Stephen thinks he was only going about 10mph at the time and the guy slammed the guard rail at at least 65 and therefore was going way too fast, even sliding, to avoid hitting Stephen. Anyway, now we have to go through getting the car into the shop, possibly getting a rental, and awaiting the repairs. It's all just a huge pain in the ass now. But if this was 2 of our 3....well, I'm not even going to entertain that notion. I'm going to remain positive that from here on out it will be rainbows, blue skies and puppies for us. I have faith that everything will be fine with the car and that Stephen will find out in the next 2 weeks that his "Dream Job" wants him. I keep praying for this and I know God has our back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment