My summer sewing projects have begun. I have now made Meganne 2 skirts that she can wear in the warm weather and I love them. I'm so excited to make some more things. I may even spoil myself and make myself something cute to wear in the warm weather. Sewing is getting a little less scary for me and a lot more fun. I even found a tutor that is willing to help me out. My plans you ask? I will make some shorts for the boys and maybe a pair for Meganne, a skirt for myself and maybe a sun dress as well. I will even try to get a head start on some winter flannels for Stephen and the kids, but that we will have to see. It's also my goal to get some crocheting done and make some Christmas presents for everyone so I don't have to cram it all in in November. Anyway, "sew" can't wait to get some projects done!
No comments:
Post a Comment