A Stay at home Mom's journey through life with her Family, Children, Religion, and random thoughts!
Total Pageviews
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Summertime
Well, It's officially summer vacation for my beebles and I have to admit, I have no idea what we are going to do with our days to keep us busy. Since it's still hard to make any plans for anything, we have decided to take things day by day. I know we will go to the library weekly, we have some things we can bake, we have a sprinkler to play in in the back yard and there's the Video games they desperately want to play from morning till night (which isn't going to happen because I believe in exercise and imaginative play and NOT gluing themselves to the TV and the video games.) Although I look forward to summer vacations because I like to sleep in and not be committed to anything, at the same time I feel like it's not a vacation since I'll have to find ways to keep all 3 busy and happy. I will also be trying to keep them out of Stephen's hair so he can continue his job hunt. So, what to do? I guess enjoy my time with them, relax when I can and do my best to make them as happy as can be. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment