Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2012

So much to do So little time

As I sit here and ponder my future and look at everything I have to do before the end of the school year I realize that a month has already flown by and I've done virtually nothing to prepare. I've packed a few small boxes and had a yard sale to get rid of a few things, but I still have to get rid of so much more. I've got some projects to wrap up and I don't feel like doing any of it. I have had some time to spend with my friends and family before I leave, but there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to make me feel satisfied in what little time I've spent with them. How do I create more time? Haven't figured that out yet. And the parts that boggle my mind are the transition periods. Like silly stuff...my car registration is up in April, I think, well, I'll still be here, but I will only be here for 2 months so, do I register my car here or do I take it to California so I don't have to register it twice. Alexander needs to get refills on his meds once a month but the new insurance only covers Dr.'s in California and not in NV so how do I get the refills without having to pay full price? Hmmm, mind boggling to me. Stephen's solution is just to move sooner, but that would mean gypping my kids out of the end of their school year and shortening their time with their best friends. So, all in all, it's hard to make everyone happy. And, once again, there is still so much to do and so little time to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment