Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

The beginning of a New Year

First off, I have to say it SUCKS to have to get up early again! That being said, it was a nice first day for my 2 littlest kiddos. Let's start with Meganne...she was tired this morning, but she was excited to go to Kindergarten. She ate well, and, OH YEAH, the tooth fairy came to visit last night too! She was very happy to get another $2 bill. I took a few pics of her before school started and she couldn't wait to see her friends again. When I picked her up her first words to me were "I LOVE Kindergarten!" So, we're off to a good start.
Andrew did well getting up this morning too. He also ate well and was excited for his first day of 3rd grade. Got some good photos of him and off to class he went. When I picked him up he was happy to tell me that his first day was "Great" and that he got to make a Sunflower. (Apparently his art project for the week.) He even had homework! It was easy, though, as he had to describe his first day of school to his teacher. My boy even wrote neatly in cursive! I'm so proud of him.
 Now I have one left to go. Alexander starts next Tuesday and he's not as excited as the other two, but oh well. He'll survive I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment